The Math Exploration Quilt owes its existence to the efforts of many people. The following individuals have been particularly instrumental in getting the Math Exploration Quilt started:
Thanks are also owed to those many other people, too numerous to name, who have listened with interest and offered useful ideas, viewpoints, and suggestions.
- Rik and Janis Littlefield -- Hanford School parents and PNL computer scientists.
- Nancy Graf -- Grant Committee Chair, Hanford Secondary School.
- Scott Page -- Hanford School teacher and technology coordinator.
- Jean Aiken, Dale Johns, Christine McKinnon, Chuck Wagner, and LeeAnn Wagner -- Hanford School teachers.
- Ken Surby -- Principal, Hanford Secondary School.
- Vicky Kelly -- Math Dept. Chair, Hanford Secondary School.
- Terri Creed -- Hanford middle school teacher (1994-95).
- Dr. Marge Chow -- Superintendent, Richland Public Schools.
- Marv Erickson -- Board of Directors, Washington Software Association.
- Kyle Littlefield -- Hanford 6th grade student and frequent guinea pig.